How can I prove that a marriage was a scam to get a green card? 3 Answers as of July 25, 2011

I'm USC and we filed for my husband's green card in 2008 at first he received conditional one and about three month ago we file for removal of the condition I 751, and he just received it (the 10 year one) in the mean time I have discovered that he has been cheating on me and planning to bring someone to the country after he will get US Citizenship and will divorce me. What can I do to file that this marriage was a scam (for him) just to get the green card. And can his green card be canceled since he based our marriage on a lies. I have all the necessary proof of his plans and lies.

Report all suspicious immigration activity to US ICE at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.
You can write to USCIS with evidence, such as a letter, his confession or anything, to get his green card invoked.
In my years of practicing immigration law, I have seen inquiries like yours. I am not trying to judge you or question your motives. I am just making a general observation. Nowadays, a big percentage of marriages do not last long and end up in divorce. Especially when you add the cultural differences as a major factor. We fall in love one time and because of that we do not notice the differences at the beginning. Later when love is not the only thing on our mind, the reality of life hits us hard. To me, marriage is a sacred thing. We should respect it when we get married, while we live together and if we get divorced. I also practice family law and advocate for civil approach between parties. After all they were in love at one time. I always advise my clients that an ugly divorce hurts their family and finances.