How can I prove my case and what are my chances of going to jail after violating the terms of my probation? 1 Answers as of January 07, 2015

I report to my PO twice a week. She drug tests me once a week. I have always had a legal script for oxycodone but when I ran out I took a hydrocodone from a script 2 months old. She told me it came up as morphine and hydro would have come up under oxy which I'm pretty sure isn't true because the compounds are different. I even did research about this online but she wasn't listening. I did not take anything besides the hydro but since the script is old and she’s saying it won't show as morphine, she violated me. I'm very scared to go to jail when I'm in legit pain and waiting on disability.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
My best advice is to hire a good criminal defense lawyer. I know this sounds like a standard answer but it is the best advice. The criminal courts are not designed for and do not cater to people who represent themselves. There are many factors that come into play in your case, as any case, and to risks of omitting something or saying something you shouldn't are just too high.
Answer Applies to: Massachusetts
Replied: 1/7/2015
Click to View More Answers: