How can I prove ex-husband lied about his income in court for alimony and child support? 1 Answers as of July 17, 2017

I just moved to another state about 6 months ago. In my previous state, I had a job and I was going to school. The move was supposed to help my husband and I to have a better living for our children and to work on our relationship away from family, however his family has followed us here, so our problems have started again. My soon to be ex-husband comes home whenever he pleases. I have 3 children 2 of which are his (5 year old, 2 year old and 6 month old). We agreed that I stay home with the children instead of adding another expense and as well as still trying to get adjusted in this state. I am a US born citizen and he is an illegal immigrant. His mother recently opened a business under her name in order for him to work. Because of all the problems with his family, I know and believe they will somehow make it seem as if he doesn't get paid much, especially because his name is not under the business at all. Now I'm not trying to take their money. I just need some temporary help to get back up on my own feet with my children. I want to eventually get a divorce when I have the money to do so. I'm also considering moving back with my children.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr. | John F. Geraghty, Jr.
Just go back to your children for now.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: