How can I protect myself in my divorce? Posted on May 28, 2011

I don’t want a messy divorce, she left me, and has agreed to shared custody. The problem is she moved to her dads land who is a registered sex offender, and I don’t want the kids near him. I have 3 boys 16,13,12. They live with me. And how can I protect myself from false allegations?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: