How can I protect my son when he is in his fathers custody? Posted on June 07, 2011

The father of my four year old son is dating a woman with two kids. My son came to me twice and said her eight year old boy touched his private parts. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: