How can I prevent my sons grandparents from child custody visitation rights? Posted on July 27, 2011

My sons biological grandmother had a court order visitation set back in June 2010. She only saw him a couple times before she decided that she wanted nothing to do with seeing him anymore and stopped the visits. then in April of 2011 she took me to court to get her visitation modified saying that she wants more days with him and that she wants to see him again. I told the judge she has no relationship with him and I dont want my son in her life or that family since her son doesnt even had parental rights to my son or have anything to do with him. The judge just made a decision that she would get her visitation to be the same just a set time and day. I need to know where I have to go from here. I dont want her in his life and she doesnt deserve to be.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: