How can I prevent my ex husband from letting our underage daughter drink? Posted on August 15, 2011

My ex-husband is allowing my 18 year old daughter to have drinking parties at his home "under his supervision." I have contacted local authorities and they have called him and told him what would happen if he was caught. This is still going on. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: