How can I prevent losing child custody by my sons mother from moving him out of the state? 2 Answers as of February 16, 2011

I have visitation and I found out she plans on moving to Texas next month.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL | Rhonda R. Werner Schultz
If you have a court order awarding you time/visitation with your child the mother cannot move the child out of state without your agreement or a court order, unless your original judgment says she can move out of state at anytime.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 2/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: