How can I prevent him from being around the baby after birth? 1 Answers as of October 12, 2017

I am still pregnant and he and I have had domestic violence issues before and he has also hit me since I have become pregnant. He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and refuses to take his medicine. He also has a methanphetamine addiction. I don't want him to have any sort of rights or visitation to my baby.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You should immediately seek the services of an experienced family law attorney to file and serve not only a paternity action but a request for restraining orders and custody to protect you and your child.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/12/2017
Click to View More Answers: