How can I prevent arrest if I did not comply with my probation? 1 Answers as of February 06, 2012

What do I do to not get arrested because I will lose my job. I have a warrant just issued for failure to comply but I quit going to probation because I just can't make payments and I also relapsed. Now I'm good and want to take care of my problems.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Burdon and Merlitti
Burdon and Merlitti | Adam Van Ho
You should consult with your lawyer (or an attorney) to discuss solutions with your probation officer. It sounds like you have made several major mistakes, and you need to get the warrant cleared up and make a case to the judge to not impose any suspended sentence that you have imposed and waiting for you.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/6/2012
Click to View More Answers: