How can I postpone a felony court case for a few years? 1 Answers as of September 26, 2016

I am out on bail and will be arraigned in two weeks on an identity theft case.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You cannot get a continuance for that long. If you are lucky your current situation can be added to the new sentence, thus shorting the potential length on your new criminal act.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/26/2016
Click to View More Answers: