How can I petition for my mother to enter the US legally? 7 Answers as of July 15, 2013

My mother entered the United States illegally about 18 years ago. I never got married but have 2 children. I’m 19.

Under the current immigration laws, your mother is not eligible to legalize her status within the US but would have to go back to her home country to consular process. However, because of her unlawful time in the US, she will trigger an automatic 10 year bar to reentry, if she departs the US.
You cannot petition for your mother until you reach 21 years of age. You would be best advised to speak to an experienced immigration attorney.
Herrera & Juelle LLP | Carlos Juelle
Assuming you are a U.S. Citizen, you need to be 21 years old before you can file a petition for your mother. From there, it depends on your mother's situation. Is she still in the US? Has she left the US and if so, when?
You will have to wait until you are 21 and then start with an I-130 and go from there. Maybe Immigration Reform will help you with that but we will have to wait and see what form it takes upon passage.
Roberts Immigration Law Office, Ltd. | Susan M. Roberts
You must be 21 years old to sponsor a parent.