How can I petition for my brother? 4 Answers as of June 02, 2011

I am on h-1b and I m 25. My sister is U.S citizen. She already filed petition for my parents. Can she file petition for me and if yes how much time will it take to get me greencard.

Yes, your sister can petition for everyone. I don't know how long it is going to take for either you or your parents. But you will have to look at the USDOS Visa Bulletin from time to time to see where your parents and you are (will be) in the process. The link there is http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5452.html. It is pretty self-explanatory. You are looking at about 10 years before you can apply for your green card assuming it is filed in the next few weeks. Your parents will get theirs sooner. Good luck!
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
She can file for you, but it will take many years until you are eligible for a green card. You can continue to maintain your H1B while you wait and pursuant the six year maximum (with possible extensions).
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
She can file for you but it will take many years. Is your employer willing to sponsor you. Speak with an attorney. For a free consultation you may contact my office or fill out the form on my website.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
Yes, she can petition for you but most likely it will take more than 10 years before there's a visa available for you. If you are single probably what you want to do also is that your parents petition for you as soon as they become residents, and that visa is around 5 years.