How can I off my DUI record? 6 Answers as of February 01, 2016

I get DUI past 5 years in 08/18/2010.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
It is not easy. Consult an experienced criminal lawyer in your locality.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 2/1/2016
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
You would need to file a motion to dismiss pursuant to Penal Code section 1203.4.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/1/2016
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/1/2016
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Convictions are not coming off your record.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/1/2016
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
No idea what that means. A DUI is generally priorable for 10 years.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/1/2016
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
    It depends on which State you are in. In Missouri, there is a one time provision after 10 years runs to have that possibly removed. You would need to contact an attorney in your State to review record and the applicable statutes to see if you will qualify.
    Answer Applies to: Missouri
    Replied: 2/1/2016
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!