How can I obtain my license after a DUI? Posted on July 16, 2011

I lost my license for refusing a breathalyzer. I am due to get it back in 6 weeks. But I have a problem with the state of Massachusetts. It seems my privilege to drive in MA was suspended in 1996 for not taking a class. I took the class last year. The RMV has a fax of it. I haven't been able to give them the $50.00 because I've been told I need to provide details from a DUI in 1990 in Dutchess County NY. And from my recent case in VA. I've called every court house in Dutchess County and no one can find anything. Can Massachusetts do this? I'm not looking for a license there. Do I need a lawyer to help me straighten this out in MA?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: