How can I obtain money for back child support? Posted on May 21, 2011

I have proof that I was still living at home, and was a student until the age of 21. I live in Mississippi. My biological father who ran off was ordered to pay child support before I was even a year old. Is there some type of documentation I need to fill out, or must I go to an attorney to request the money he has ever yet to pay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: