How can I obtain deportation papers that were lost? Posted on March 14, 2011

My husband has lost his deportation papers. How can he or I obtain a copy or record of his deportation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: