How can I obtain compensation for lost wages? 1 Answers as of January 21, 2011

If you are suspended without pay, pending investigation and no findings are found against you, Is the company obligated to compensate for lose wages.

Can I sue the person that made the accusations for deformation of character ,lost wages and pain and suffering?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Marcelo Dieguez
Unless stated in an agreement (such as a collective bargaining agreement), you would not be able to make the Company paid you while you are on a work suspension.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: