How can I obtain citizenship after living in the US for 10 years? Posted on June 06, 2011

I am an illegal alien living in FL for ten years. I cant earn a living and need to gain citizenship? Ive spoken to attorneys who don't see a legal solution that doesn't include me leaving?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: