How can I obtain an identification card in Maryland? Posted on February 05, 2011

I am a legal alien, have passport and SS in maiden name, immigration database has my married name. I have my marriage license and want to establish residency in Maryland and obtain ID card for work. How do I do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: