How can I obtain an emergency hearing for a child custody case? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2011

My step children were placed in protective custody and we were told by cps to go after custody but finding it hard to fill out papers and no one will help us with it. They are to go home in 3 weeks and was wondering how to get a emergency hearing?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
This is a tough area of law to try and proceed on your own. You really need to hire a family law attorney.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: