How can I move out of state with my child? Posted on June 27, 2011

What would a parent need to do to protect themselves from parent kidnapping allegations if they wanted to move from AR to PA with their child? How long would they have to wait before filing for custody in PA? There are currently no custody filings in either state. In addition, the father is bipolar, is not seeking treatment, and is mentally and emotionally unstable. The father also has a domestic violence charge on his record and has been very verbally abusive to the mom infront of child and possibly to child as well.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: