How can I move out of state if I have sole custody of my child? Posted on May 22, 2011

I am divorced with sole custody of our son. My ex-husband is an illegal alien, and his INS case was closed years ago, how could I move out of state if he keeps refusing? And when he is deported can I even move?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: