How can I modify child support for physical custody? Posted on May 05, 2011

The mother of my 4 year old daughter violated my visits. I have Joint Legal Custody, and every weekend visitations. They told me that the "child does not have to go", and that she can’t be forced, and "if my child refuses to go with you I'm not going to force her."She said that to me because she claims that the "clerk of the court" told her..She violated my right 3 times already, and my daughter birthday is coming up on May 28,2011 which falls on my visits I told her she not allowed to do that, she said "yea I am going to do it". I have got proof because everything is written in facebook. so what would be the outcome?? any answer would be helpful.. And another question what if she refuses and I call the cops. Is it possible to file another violation? I want physical custody!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: