How can I marry my non-citizen girlfriend who was supposed to stay but immigration only gave her a month? 5 Answers as of October 24, 2014

The day she was leaving, we connected. I won her heart after 3 months of FaceTime. She has returned 3 months later to work with her cousin who has a restaurant. Upon her return, they questioned her. A beautiful, educated, 29 year old woman, asking her why she came back and forth so quickly and telling her she only has 1 month here. We fell in love and now we have only 29 days. I love her and we were going to grow my new business together and take it slow. I love her enough to propose. How can she stay and not get deported when we marry? Please help.

If you get married then she will not have to leave but can complete the entire process within the US. So you can just get married and then apply for her green card. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
If she entered with a visa, she can always apply for a 6-month extension, no matter what happened or what was written on her passport or I-94 record. Further, if she marries a USA citizen and stays here past her permitted time, and is otherwise eligible, she'd be able to finish the green card here. Feel free to contact me if you'd like the assistance of a board certified immigration lawyer.
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
If she was really entering just to work, then you should consult with an attorney before you file anything. Sometimes you can do an adjustment, so long as she did not have "immigrant" intent at the time that she entered with a nonimmigrant visa. Otherwise, you may be looking at Consular Processing.
Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
Get married and file for resident status. This is assuming you are a U.S. citizen. Even if it is filed after the 29 days she would be eligible as the spouse of a U.S. citizen.
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
You should consult with an attorney before getting married. The good news is that she can stay and apply for her green card even if they only gave her 1 month. The green card process takes 3 to 4 months and she can stay here even after her 30 days. Not an issue.