How can I marry my illegal immigrant boyfriend? 1 Answers as of July 14, 2011

If my boyfriend came here when he was little illegally,and we want to get married how can we do that without him leaving the USA? We have a son together here.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Jarrett Firm, LLC
The Jarrett Firm, LLC | Patrick Jarrett
You can marry so long as he has a birth certificate or some form of identification. You must first get your marriage license and then get married. Your fiancee may have options to get his green card once you are married.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: