How can I marry my fiance who has a B1/B2 visa? Posted on March 31, 2011

My boyfriend is from Israel. I am a naturalized US citizen. He is coming to visit me on his tourist B1/B2 visa. We want to get married - but I want to make sure I do it in a way that will not jeopardize his visa. How can we get married in the US? Should we plan to return to Israel and get married then return to the USA? Should we marry while he visits? Can we go to Canada to marry then return to the US and file for his change in visa?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: