How can I make sure I get my legal child visitation? 1 Answers as of May 13, 2011

In october 2010 I signed custody of my son over to his father. I am planning a move out of state very soon. What can I do to be sure I recieve visitation through out the year? Also, can my rights be revoked when I move out of stae?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
Even though you gave him custody check your paperwork, there should have been a visitation schedule in place. If not, you need to have a visitation agreement drafted and you can present that to the court if you do not think he will abide by the agreement without supervision by the courts.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 5/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: