How can I make my mother a US citizen if she has been in the US since 1990, I am 26 years old and she entered illegally? 1 Answers as of September 13, 2017

She's 66 with a type of disability. She was caught on fire about two years ago. Insurance won't pay for her needs. I am trying to live my life but can't.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
It sounds like this issue may have a lot of moving parts. Feel free to call my office, mention this email, and we can discuss your case with you and see if there is a remedy.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: