How can I make my fiancé legal if he is here illegally? 4 Answers as of April 26, 2011

My fiancé has been here for about 6 years and he has been caught by the border patrol can I make him legal by marriage and we are in love and have a baby on the way

Get married and file an i-130.
If he entered the U.S without a valid visa (proper inspection) and is now being detained by Department of Homeland Security for removal, it likely is now too late at this point to prevent his deportation.
Mere marriage with US citizen will not help him. If he is caught by border patrol, he is in expedited deportation process. You can ask for self-deport and apply for him through legal process.
If you are a U.S.Citizen and your fiance last entered the US legally or is protected under Section 245(i) then he would be eligible for adjustment of status, This could prevent him from being deported.