How can I make a lawsuit for food poisoning? 9 Answers as of August 20, 2013

I just want to pay my hospital bills; $5600, laboratory; $560, ambulance; $2,000 and medication.

You do not seek a lawsuit unless it is the last resort. File a claim indicating your out-of-pocket expenses to the food provider.
Burnett Evans Banks
Burnett Evans Banks | Paul Evans
You may have a case, but the doctor who treated you would have to establish to a reasonable medical certainty the cause of the food poisoning. You should seek the assistance of a competent lawyer quickly because it is likely that there are other victims if the cause was a food service establishment. An attorney would know how to obtain this information and gather the necessary evidence to meet the elements of your case.
You need to talk to a lawyer about proofs. Do you have a chemist or lab who will testify for you? How are you going to prove your case. see a good PI lawyer for his advice.
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
File a Small Claims action.
You don't give enough facts to be more specific other than for me to recommend you consider consulting a personal injury lawyer.
    Yes, if you can prove that the medical bills were made necessary by food poisoning and that the food you ate at the restaurant, whatever, was bad.
    Vasilaros Legal,LLC
    Vasilaros Legal,LLC | Steven T. Vasilaros
    You have not given me enough facts for to make a liability decision. You should seek legal counsel asap.
    Lombardi Law Firm
    Lombardi Law Firm | Steve Lombardi
    Lawyers make these cases by researching information from the local Department of Health to determine if many people reported food poisoning and if there was a single restaurant where they all ate.
    Answer Applies to: Iowa
    The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC
    The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC | Stephen R. Chesley
    You may have a case for food poisoning, You should contact an attorney to discuss your case.