How can I locate an attorney who will help with my sons personal injury? 2 Answers as of December 30, 2010

My question is regarding a personal injury. My son was racially attacked and sustained injuries. I Have contacted an attorney who prolonged giving an answer as to if he/she would take the case. Due to my sons unique situation the attorney had no experience in that field. I need to locate an attorney who has experience, and who will fight for my sons rights!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Dack Marasigan, LLP
Dack Marasigan, LLP | Martin E. Dack, Esq
You can contact to local Bar association.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/30/2010
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
Either call the local bar association or continue to look online in your city.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/14/2010
Click to View More Answers: