How can I live in the US legally if I have a B2 visa? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2011

If my wife has a green card and I am in the US now with a B2 visa, what can we do if I want to live in the US legally and how long this process will take?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
You should consult with a lawyer. Is your wife eligible for citizenship? if so, that may be the fastest way to get you a green card.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: