How can I legally take over my elderly neighbor’s home and not lose the house when he dies? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2017

My elderly neighbor wants me to have his home and take over payments.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
He can quit claim to you by setting up a TOD deed. Contact an estate planning attorney to draft his will to allow this.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: