How can I legally remove the mother of my children from my house? Posted on January 26, 2011

The mother of my son is living with me. Her name is not on the lease. We argue and cannot get along. She has been here for 3 months so far. She thinks she can stay and not pay until she financially ready to leave. We are not married. Is there a way to legally remove her from our house? We live in Texas.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: