How Can I Legally Re-enter the US After Being Deported? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

I would like some information about immigration. I’m a Brazilian guy and I got a legal tourist visa to visit the USA in 2000. I had been in Miami for about six months and then I returned to Brazil. After a year, I decided to go back to Miami. I did not leave and stayed for about 7 years. I worked illegally (with no green card) but fake ones. I had no felony record and did not break the law. I then went back to Brazil. After one year in Brazil I returned to Miami but inside the airport I was informed that I could not pass by. They deported me. How can I go to the US and legally work?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You broke the law already by using freaking document for work. It is serious felony if charged. You need to apply for a waiver before you could obtain a new visa. You should definitely work with a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: