How can I legally make my boyfriend move out? 5 Answers as of February 19, 2014

My boyfriend moved in with me a year ago. The relationship has gone bad. I have asked him to move out last November he said give him a few months. It’s almost March and he still has not moved out.

Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
Evict him. Serve him with a Petition and Notice of Petition etc.
You will need to serve him with a 30-day Notice to Quit (leave the residence) and at the end of the 30 day period, if he does not leave you will need to file and serve him with an unlawful detainer (eviction) action and get a court order evicting him from the premises.
The Bryan Law Firm, L.L.C.
The Bryan Law Firm, L.L.C. | Douglas L. Bryan
If his name isn't on the lease, all you have to do is file for eviction in your city court or Justice of the Peace court. If he is on the lease, you need to talk to your landlord about having him evicted.
Yes. If you had a rental agreement, give him a Notice of Termination of tenancy. If he is "at will" simply tell him he is no longer welcome and have the police remove him as necessary.