How can I legally have him removed? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

I received my divorce last week. My ex did not turn up for the trial. The judge awarded me the house, which is in my name, and awarded him an amount from the equity. My ex has been notified of the judge’s ruling but he is not leaving. I know he can appeal. Can I have him removed during that process?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You should file a request for order and serve it on your husband seeking his removal from the house. This may turn into a complicated matter that requires the assistance of an experienced family law attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: