How can I legally get a mailing address in the US while living overseas? 1 Answers as of February 12, 2015

I am an American citizen but I was raised overseas where my family runs an international nonprofit business. We have been using the address of an old family friend but she is getting older.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
You can use a virtual office from Regus or their ilk.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 2/12/2015
Click to View More Answers: