How can I legalize my illegal fiance? Posted on April 07, 2011

I am a permanent resident alien, and want to legalize my fiance who is illegal. We have have been together for 5 years and have 3 children. What can I do to start the process of getting him legalized? I have no idea about immigration and forms. I need help ASAP!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: