How can I keep my grandchildren safe from their parents? Posted on August 10, 2011

I have 3 grandchildren and have been taking care of them since last year in Texas and now the father is in NC and the mother is in jail and I need to know what to do the keep the children safe. I wanted to contact CPS or maybe the attorney general but don't know what to do. I am afraid that the father's family will get involved and try to take them from me and they havent done anything to help me with them since I have had them. Do I have any rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: