How can I keep my ex from getting any sort of child custody? 5 Answers as of August 12, 2015

My ex-husband abused my older children, he was arrested and indicted by a grand jury for multiple counts of rape and forced sexual assault. He never got convicted because just prior to trial my legally blind daughter whom was raped almost took her own life. We already had a report filed with the courts done by a professional child psychiatrist (guardian ad litem ordered by the courts) that found for me the mother in ever part and stated that she believed he had indeed committed all of the crimes he was accused of. Her recommendation was for NO CONTACT whatsoever, she also questioned his mental stability and he is now collecting SSDI under a mental disability. He has threatened to kill me and he insists he will get visitation. Help I am scared out of my mind, I live every day with the results of the abuse he has already caused, and my youngest child( the only minor) doesn't want to see him. She never bonded with him, and has not seen him in 7 years, she is 10 years old now.

First things first: you should retain a capable divorce lawyer in your area to advise and represent you. Your lawyer will likely suggest that s/he file a motion for a protective order (under this or some name) to keep him away from you and your children The report you mention should be very helpful. Being indicted for a crime has little legal weight outside of the criminal case: it is merely a formal accusation, and far from proof beyond a reasonable doubt. You would do well to take all the usual precautions about your family's personal security: doors locked with strong locks; window locks; notification to the local police of the threats against you.
Considering your exes violent past and sexual attacks, it would make sense for you to get personal restraining orders to protect you and your children. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.
Law Office of Martin A. Kahan | Martin A. Kahan
What are the current court orders and what court issued them-family court or dependency?
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
Get an attorney. In WI, it is unlikely that he would get any custody.
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
Based on the facts set forth it should be relatively easy to keep the child's father away.