How can I keep my CDL after my first DWI? 6 Answers as of April 27, 2016

I had an accident and lost my license. Is there anything I can do to to keep CDL on my first offense?

You need to win the DMV Hearing and/or the case in court. But most of all, you need to call a DUI Specialist instead of handling the case on your own.
It's a very hard situation. Find yourself an extremely skilled lawyer, and see if he or she can convince the prosecutor to amend the charge to something other than OWI (= DUI).
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Yes request an administrative hearing within 10 days of your arrest and fight the suspension.
No.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Restricted after 30 days on first DUI.
    The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
    Retain an attorney ASAP. To restore your CDL, you will need to have a judge rescind your summary suspension, plus you will have to either win your DUI case or get it reduced to a lesser charge.