How can I include a deficiency judgment in my bankruptcy file? Posted on August 03, 2011

I am filing for bankruptcy and would like to include my deficiency judgment. How would I go about doing this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: