How can I help my illegal immigrant husband? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My husband entered the United States illegally, we have been married for 7 years and we started the immigration process 2 years ago to fix his status, but when they court order us to go to Mexico to finish up the process over there we where not able to go, so I canceled the court day. Now since things are getting harder with the laws we have decide to start the process over again. Is there anything we can do in order to finish here in the U.S. and not go to Mexico? How long would he be there if he has a clean record? Please help me. Is it OK if we get a Notary to do our immigration papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Don't go to a notary to obtain your husband's green card. If he has to go to Mexico then he will require a waiver. This process is complicated and you should not trust a notary to help.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: