How can I help my fiance who has been deported for being jailed as an illegal immigrant? 2 Answers as of July 19, 2011

My fiance is in the detention center and is a illegal. We've been together for 4 years. He got deported January 2011 to Mexico... I am in need of his help with our kids and we been wanting to get married. Please help me. What can I do

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
If you are a U.S. citizen you can marry him and file for him. However you will need two waivers of inadmissibility based on your hardship. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/19/2011
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
You may be able to petition for his return as your fiance. This depends on why he was deported and on the hardships you suffer without him. You need to speak with an attorney for a more meaningful evaluation.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 7/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: