How can I help my father if he was deported? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2011

My father just got deported 2 days ago. I'm 28 years old and a US citizen. How can I get his past records because he was in the process of trying to get his papers but never appeared to court? Can I still try to help him get his papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes you can help your father. Contact my office for a free consolation to go through the process with you.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: