How can I help my boyfriend get out of jail? 2 Answers as of July 16, 2012

my boyfriend went to jail for parole violation in oct 2010. they dismissed charges that violated him in oct 2011...hes still in prison now with no convictions. what can i do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
There is nothing to do. His probation was violated with the new charge that was dismissed. He will serve out his sentence, or be paroled, and that will be that.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/16/2012
Darrell B. Reynolds, P.C. | Darrell B. Reynolds
Something do not sound right with your question. Therefore I recommend you hire an attorney for the matter.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/16/2012
Click to View More Answers: