How can I help my boyfriend become a citizen? 2 Answers as of June 20, 2011

My boyfriend is in Mexico, we plan on getting married this December 2011. I am only a resident of the US and I know I cannot file for a k-1. I am wondering if there is any way that I can help him get a tourist visa so that he can come after we get married? I will become a citizen 2012.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Yes the B-2 visa seems a good option or an F-1 student visa. Contact my office if you need us to prepare either of these petitions.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/20/2011
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
If you plan on marrying, why not petition for him as your husband?
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: