How can I have this removed from my record and will it affect employment in an office setting? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2017

I have a lewd conduct in park case that was dismissed. I never stood before a court and therefor never even had to plea. This was 6 years ago.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You can expunge your record. See court clerk for form or get it online.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: